Purpose of the job:
To contribute to topics such as product certifications, Chain of Custody certification, market research, sales support, supply chain risk assessments, chemicals, emissions or energy. Some of the tasks can be very data-oriented, which we wish the applicants to be prepared for. The tasks will be defined according to the skills and the interests of the applicant. Support and guidance will be provided.
While all experience and language skills are an advantage, we expect following:
- Motivation to gain expertise in the field of corporate sustainability;
- Academic studies or experience from a relevant field;
- Research skills;
- Computational and data management skills;
- Written and spoken English skills;
- Willingness to work with MS Office software in a Windows desktop environment;
- Willingness to work in an international business environment
An internship position with multidisciplinary tasks in an international business environment. The location would ideally be Brussels, but for a strong applicant also Gratkorn or another Sappi location is possible.
Contact in case of questions:
Tea Tönnov, Product Stewardship and Sustainability Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone inquiries +32 26769 718, Tuesday to Friday 2PM to 5PM
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions.