Manager Technical Department & Utilities
Member of Management Team, reporting to Mill Director
Condino, Technical Department & Utilities
MAIN PARTS OF JOB DESCRIPTION
- As member of Condino Management Team be accountable for the strategic mill development in line with the overall Sappi strategy.
- Continuously improve standards and behaviour for safety and health.
- Lead, coach and empower your team, continuously develop and optimise potential and capabilities of people.
- Ensure highest possible reliability of equipment, buildings and infrastructure and realise high quality standards in a cost-efficient way, respecting safety, security and environmental requirements.
- Responsible for planning and realization of the annual mill investment and maintenance program.
- Ensure appropriate project management regarding technical implementation, time lines and investment budgets.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of all mill facilities to provide optimal technical performance with respect to costs, quality and environmental impact.
- Ensure a good organisation/management of the spare parts for the mill.
- Responsible for all mill facilities including buildings, real estate and properties.
- Interface to external authorities with respect to technical safety aspects (like fire precaution, evacuation planning), control and compliance with environmental and governmental rules.
- Cooperation in international risk and insurance programmes in close co-ordination with European risk management organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a master degree from a technical university (mechanical or electrical engineering)
- You have significant experience in management positions in a production environment
- You have proven skills for predictive maintenance and corresponding maintenance know how about systems, quality control and safety aspects and skills for risk management, industrial law, environmental law
- You have a proven ability to lead, motivate others, build effective teams and develop direct reports, in particular in developing management skills in others
- You have a proven record of creating organizational success and achieving objectives
- You have a holistic view and perspective to contribute to strategic topics
- You demonstrate sustainability and innovation
- You are personal flexible, open-minded and have receptive attitude
- You have excellent peer relationships
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open-minded for different cultures and diversity
- You are fluent in Italian and English
- Request to live or relocate close to the Contino mill vicinity
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
VP HR Sappi Europe
How to Apply? Please apply via our Sappi Career Portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in this position.