Manager Paper Mill (m/f)
Member of Management Team, reporting to Mill Director
Condino Paper Mill
MAIN PARTS OF JOB DESCRIPTION
- As member of Condino Management Team be accountable for the strategic mill development in line with the overall Sappi strategy.
- Continuously improve standards and behaviour for safety and health.
- Lead, coach and empower your team, continuously develop and optimise potential and capabilities of people.
- Ensure realisation of the planned production output from the machines, raw materials at the most efficient and effective way, within the defined targets of yields, quantity, quality, costs and time.
- Ensure availability of mid- and long term organisational development plans regarding staff, capacity, productivity, investments, processing and quality in line with the mill site strategic plan.
- Constantly seek ways to reduce costs and optimise production, processes and quality.
- Secure the utmost technical capacity and performance of machinery and plants.
- Ensure compliance with environmental requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a master degree from a technical university preferably in process engineering paper and pulp
- You have significant experience in management positions in a production environment
- You have proven skills in paper production
- You have a proven ability to lead, motivate others, build effective teams and develop direct reports, in particular in developing management skills in others
- You have a proven record of creating organizational success and achieving objectives
- You have a holistic view and perspective to contribute to strategic topics
- You demonstrate sustainability and innovation
- You are personal flexible, open-minded and have receptive attitude
- You have excellent peer relationships
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open-minded for different cultures and diversity
- You are fluently in Italian and English
- Request to live or relocate close to the Condino mill vicinity
Pls. send your application to Rainer.Neumann@Sappi.com (VP HR, Tel. + 32 2 6769722) by latest April 30, 2018.
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
VP HR Sappi Europe
How to Apply? Please apply via our Sappi Career Portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in this position!