What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Procurement Business Support Specialist
Sappi Europe - Supply Chain & Procurement - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a Specialist who will join our Procurement Business Support Team responsible for supporting Procure to Pay process for all Sappi entities in Europe. Your role will be to manage a centralized Contract Management System for Procurement, maintain SAP contracts, create reports & ad-hoc analyses and keep Vendor and Material master data accurate and actual.
More specifically you will:
- Create periodical reports and ad-hoc analyses for the area of Supply Chain
- Participate in development of the existing reports, make proposals for changes, replacements and/or new reports
- Maintain Vendor and Material Master data in SAP system, process the changes and and implement improvements to assure quality and standards
- Administer Contract Management database in SAP system
- Provide buyers with necessary data for contract negotiations
- Operate as a multifunctional expert focusing on continuous process and systems improvement
- You have Bachelor or Master Degree
- You posses min. 2 years of professional experience in Master Data Management, PR-PO, AP/AR or similar process
- You posses advanced knowledge of SAP MM/SRM
- You have strong MS Excel skills (VBA is a plus)
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent time management abilities
- Intensive introduction training
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance
- Fresh juices 3 times a week
Mobile: 48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.