What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Organization & People Development Manager Belgium/Netherlands
Preferably Brussels Head Office
We are looking for an Organization and People Development Manager for our Belgium and Dutch based operations. In this role, you will support local management in the respective locations (Lanaken and Maastricht) on all aspects of organisational and people development. You will also participate to the development and implementation of European processes and policies and support colleagues on other locations where needed.
More specifically, you will :
- Identify proactively organisational and people development needs;
- Participate to the implementation of systems, processes and development tools to increase organisational effectiveness and grow our people;
- Participate to the design and roll-out of European training projects, according to market best practices;
- Participate to the development of the local talent pipeline and general people development initiatives;
- Liaise with local HR professionals and operational managers to ensure their buy-in to European projects and support change management;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company expertise and knowledge, in the field of organisation and People development;
- Ensure consistency between local programmes and the company strategy.
- Work very closely together with the colleagues within the Organisational and People Development team
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company combined with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Contact in case of questions:
Marina Rubbrecht - Director Organization & Leadership Development Europe
How to apply?
Please apply via our Sappi career portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in Sappi!