What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
(Junior) General Ledger Accountant
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an Accountant who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow and support us in establishing the centralized Finance department. You will support financial performance of the company by accounting, reconciling, analyzing and reporting of financial data.
More specifically you will:
- Perform tasks within Asset Accounting process
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records (General Ledger and Fixed Assets)
- Prepare and reconcile financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with reporting and company standards
- Prepare complex manual journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Support period end closing activities for SSC’s responsible areas
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to forecast future revenues and expenses
- Participate in audits both internal and external, examine organization’s accounts, analyze risk, review organization’s current practices and recommend improvement initiatives
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related Bachelor or Master degree
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in financial accounting and posses excellent knowledge of accounting systems and regulations (IFRS)
- You have knowledge of Journal Processing, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets Accounting
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You have the knowledge of SAP FI and strong MS Excel skills (knowledge of Business Warehouse, Hyperion Financial Management would be an asset)
- You have excellent reporting and analytical skills
- You are customer, service oriented and results driven
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on deadlines
- Intensive introduction training
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.