What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Position title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Sappi Europe, Brussels
You will report into the CEO.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and handling independently all common internal and external correspondence which requires a broad an in-depth knowledge of the company's activities, policies, procedures and environment at a local and international level.
- Searching for and selecting all necessary information for CEO from direct reports, internal files and external publications.
- Providing a good co-ordination of information and activities relating to other management members within Sappi Europe and Sappi globally, ensuring the respect of company procedures and rules.
- Preparing statistics/files/presentations and meetings of various nature for internal and external audiences.
- Supporting the CEO:
- Ensuring an efficient and effective internal and external communication
- Treating of highly confidential matters and files
- Acting as a buffer to the CEO in screening of calls, letters, e-mail and visitors
- Answering questions and providing information to save superior's time
- Managing diary and proposing and setting of appointments/business trips
- Organising travel, accommodation, travel expenses
- Preparation of visits, meetings and presentations
- Providing secretarial support to the Sappi Ltd. Executives and Non-Executive Directors
- Supporting the VP General Counsel
- Taking the minutes of management and other regular meetings
- Keeping an adequate general administration for the CEO/company
- Leading and/or participating in separate stand-alone and often non-secretarial events and projects
- Profile of many years of experience at top management level, professional know-how and discretion.
- Communicative, highly flexible, discrete person with integrity and tact, maintaining good people relations internally as well as externally.
- Able to organise, co-ordinate and work in an effective, efficient, cost efficient and independent manner.
- Excellent understanding of the work habits of the CEO.
- Open to a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Ability to constantly work under high time pressure and stress.
- Pro-active and willing to take initiatives in matters not directly related to the daily job
- Education level: certified executive assistant in a recognised school.
- Experience in a similar job.
- IT literate: excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP programs
- Works in 4 languages fluently (Dutch-English-German and French)
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Patricia Van Pottelbergh
HR Business Partner
How to Apply? Please apply via our Sappi Career Portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in Sappi!