What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an experienced Financial Specialist who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow and support us in further development of the centralized Finance department. As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for preparing, analyzing and reporting of financial data.
More specifically, you will:
- Create reports of company's financial performance and prepare regular and ad hoc analyses and financial statements
- Support financial budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist the controlling organization in understanding and interpreting financial data, support business decision making process and advise on their financial implications, suggest changes improving business performance
- Maintain controlling master data
- Develop, manage and improve financial policies, processes and systems to ensure efficiency and compliance requirements
- You have Finance, Accounting or Business related Bachelor or Master degree
- You possess 2+ years of professional experience in finance processes. Preferable: financial controlling, management accounting, budgeting and analysing management accounting data
- You present good accounting and financial reporting knowledge
- You have good written and spoken English, knowledge of Italian would be considered as a plus
- You have good knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and MS Excel
- You present strong analytical and reporting skills
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You are customer, service oriented and results driven
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on deadlines
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
Phone: 48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please apply online following system instructions. If you encounetr any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.