What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with German
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for an ambitious individual who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to support further growth of our centralized Finance department. As a Junior AP Specialist you will be responsible for invoice and expense processing for all Sappi entities in accordance with company accounting rules, available process documentation and supplier agreements.
More specifically you will:
- Sort, verify and process incoming invoices, including PO and non PO invoices
- Process manual payments and payments run
- Ensure that all invoice are paid when due and verify the correctness of applied payment terms and methods
- Review and update Vendor Master Data accounts
- Support resolving vendor queries connected with payments, errors on the invoices, etc.
- Control and follow up old items on main accounts related AP bookings (Trade Payables, GR IR)
- Review travel expenses in accordance with company Travel & Expenses policy
- Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
- You have Accounting, Finance or Business related Bachelor or Master degree or you are during studies
- You possess 6 months of professional experience in accounting
- You have very good knowledge of English and good German
- You have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of MS Excel
- You demonstrate structured and analytical approach to gathering, analyzing and presenting data
- You are a team player with very good communication skills
- You pay attention to detail and possess very good time management abilities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses and other )
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 802
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.