Manager HR Operations (Brussels & Sales)
Reporting to the Director Organization & Leadership Development Europe, you will manage the daily operational HR duties for our Brussels Head Office and Bornem Warehouse, and support the various Sales Offices which are not linked to a Mill. With a team of 2 local HR people on site of our Cracow Shared Service Centre (Poland), you will also overlook operational HR for this location.
More specifically you will:
- Provide adequate operational support to ensure in an efficient and customer-focused manner the availability of adequate manpower for Brussels and Bornem. This includes e.g. recruitment of staff, preparing job offers and contracts, labour cost budget planning, bonus calculations, etc.
- Provide adequate HR operational support to the management of our Sales Offices which are not linked to a Mill.
- Coach the HR team in Cracow on any operational HR topic,
- Advise staff and support managers on HR, labour law, organisation-related and compensation & benefits matters;
- Support the implementation of Global & European HR people processes and policies;
- Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager Europe on local and pan-European C&B related matters (e.g. bonus schemes, salary review / benchmarking);
- Take part in specific HR projects;
- Steer and manage the Brussels Facilities team.
- You have a Masters degree, preferably in HR/Business Administration/ Legal/ Psychology, and at least 7 years experience in Human Resources, including C&B matters.
- You have very sound knowledge of the Belgian social legal environment and affinity with international social legislation;
- You have excellent analytical and proven problem solving skills;
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent organizing and numerical skills;
- You have outstanding communication and inter-personal skills;
- You have a high business maturity, are a very structured and highly professional HR player.
- You are a flexible, discrete person with a good team-spirit and a high sense of confidentiality;
- You are customer, service oriented and results driven;
- You are self-motivated, have a proactive personality and a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, SAP);
- You speak French and Dutch fluently and have a very good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to travel occasionally within Europe.
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Contact in case of questions:
Marina Rubbrecht - Director Organization & Leadership Development Europe
How to apply?
Please apply via our Sappi career portal.
Many thanks in advance for your interest in Sappi!