What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Credit Analyst with French
Sappi Europe - Finance - Shared Service Center Krakow
We are looking for a Credit Analyst who will join our Shared Service Center in Krakow to provide credit risk control on behalf of the company and ensure compliance to Corporate Governance, company policy and procedures.
More specifically you will:
- Conduct analyses, visit customers and provide reporting on business risk and country risk, linked with business implications
- Minimize credit risk and overdue balances by monitoring closely exposure and accounts receivables, ensuring an efficient credit control and carry out risk assessments
- Carry out risk assessment and improve liquidity of the company
- Support internal and external customers within the guidelines of the company policy and procedures
- You have an university degree in Economics or Finance
- You have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in an international company
- You have knowledge of legal impact principles and banking rules and procedures
- You have very good written and spoken English and French, knowledge of Italian would be considered as a plus
- You have the knowledge of SAP and strong MS Office skills
- You posses excellent reporting and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- You are customer service oriented and demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You possess excellent time management abilities and are oriented on deadlines
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
+48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR Team.