Sappi Southern Africa
Assistant: Winder 2nd ( P15 )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist the Winderman in efficient operation of the winder, according to best operating practices and ISO standards to achieve maximum productivity, quality and safety.
REPORTING TO: Tissue Foreman
- Load and unload unwind station.
- Feeding the winder.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety.
- Load loose broke into trolley.
- Act as Assistant Winderman during his absence.
- Assist in cutting cores.
- Assist in cling wrapping reels.
- Load cores onto shaft.
- Inspect quality of webs.
- Helps during shut of machines.
- Separate webs and transfer into Warehouse.
- Understand and comply with all SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Planning and organising
- Problem Solving
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric + Full N1 Pulp & Paper or NQF Level 4 Paper Board
- Six (6) months working experience in a paperline
- Computer Literacy
Closing date: 26 February 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.