What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true.
We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of
coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity
and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Purpose of the job:
The two year European Management Trainee Programme has the purpose to develop Sappi’s future managers.
It consists of two or more multidisciplinary assignments which can be situated in different locations in Europe.
In this programme you will participate together with other trainees in several workshops concerning different
topics in management and presentations by all business directors.
To support you, coaching will be provided on an organizational level as well as on an individual development level.
As a candidate European Management Trainee, you have at least a Master’s degree (different disciplines are welcomed).
- You have a maximum of two years’ working experience
- You speak and write fluent English and speak at least one other European language, preferably German,
otherwise Finnish or Dutch
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a talent for leadership
- You are driven and have a hands-on personality
- You have a large capacity to adapt quickly and are looking for new challenges
- You are flexible, mobile and willing to travel and work abroad (European Countries)
- You are attracted by a multicultural environment
An attractive remuneration package and interesting European career opportunities are offered.
Remark: if you have not received an answer within two weeks, please consider your application not to be taken
forward this time, however thanks for applying and all the best of luck with your further career.
People Development Manager
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact Edith Koole.