What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe – HR Department | Dundee, Scotland
Purpose of the job:
In this role you will report to the Organisational and People Development Director Europe (based in Brussels). You will be responsible to support local management in the respective locations on aspects of organisational and people development. You will also participate in some European projects.
More specifically, you will :
- Identify proactively Organisational and people development needs;
- Participate to the implementation of systems, processes and development tools to increase Organisational effectiveness and grow our people;
- Participate to the roll-out of European training projects;
- Support the roll-out towards a lean operation and new way of working;
- Liaise with local key stake-holders to understand and implement Organisation & people development initiatives to grow their people/departments/Organisation.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company expertise and knowledge, in the field of Organisation and People development;
- Ensure consistency between local programs and the company strategy.
- Support local HR management on operational people-related topics as needed
- Master degree, preferably in Organisational psychology or any comparable studies;
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar function and in an international environment;
- Good Project Management skills
- English mother tongue. The knowledge of another European language would be an asset;
- Solid Organisation and communication skills;
- Strong business and results orientation;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactivity, commitment and team orientation;
- Strong service orientation and empathy;
- Interpersonal savvy;
- Change agility;
- Readiness to travel to other Sappi locations in Europe.
Sappi offer you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Phone details: 0032495588732
HR/ Organisational & Leadership Development Director Europe
Deadline of applications:
February 23, 2018
HR Business Partner
How to Apply? Please apply throughout our Career Portal accessible via our website www.sappi.com. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.