What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe – HR Department | one of our Italian mill locations, preferably Carmignano, Italy
Purpose of the job:
In this role you will report to the Director Organisational and People Development Europe (based in Brussels). We are looking for an Organization and People Development Manager for our Italian based operations. In this role, you will support local management in the respective locations in Italy (Carmignano and Condino) on all aspects of organisational and people development. You will also participate to the development and implementation of European processes and policies and support colleagues on other locations where needed.
More specifically, you will :
- Identify proactively organisational and people development needs;
- Participate to the implementation of systems, processes and development tools to increase organisational effectiveness and grow our people;
- Participate to the design and roll-out of European training projects, according to market best practices;
- Participate to the development of the local talent pipeline and general people development initiatives;
- Liaise with local HR professionals and operational managers to ensure their buy-in to European projects and support change management;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company expertise and knowledge, in the field of Organisation and People development;
- Ensure consistency between local programs and the company strategy.
- Work very closely together with the colleagues within the Organisational and People Development team
- Master degree, preferably in organisational psychology or any comparable studies;
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in a similar function and in an international industrial environment;
- Experience in leadership roles is a strong asset
- Solid Project Management skills
- Excellent skills in developing and delivering learning content in an engaging way.
- Experienced in delivering management and leadership training.
- Experience in using Organisational Development concepts and frameworks
- Italian mother tongue and fluency in English are required. The knowledge of German is a very strong asset.
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills;
- Strong business and results orientation;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactivity, commitment and team player;
- Strong service orientation and empathy;
- Interpersonal savvy;
- Change agility;
- Readiness to travel regularly.
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Deadline of applications:
April 30, 2018
Director Organisational & Leadership Development Europe
Phone details: 0032495588732
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.