What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Purpose of the job:
In this role you will report to the Customer Service Manager Central and Eastern Europe and you will be based in Budapest:
- You are the first contact point to customer inquiries and orders and are responsible to fulfill and administer these requests in a timely manner
- You are working in cooperation with external sales persons to successfully manage our existing business partners as well as new business opportunities
- Cooperate with all departments involved in the order to invoice process (mills, logistics, supply chain, finance)
- You are responsible for managing customer relationship on an operational level, maintain a good level of understanding about customer requirements and also administer customer related information in CRM
- You maximize our sales within defined guidelines and procedures, budgeted volumes and handle the administration of orders
- This involves customer assistance as well as problem-solving, following up claims, dispatches, deliveries and payments
- In your role you strive for constant improvement of processes and efficiency Identify best practice within the Sales office
- Your are proficient in English and in Serbian or Czech or Slovakian
- You have a Bachelor degree preferably in the area or foreign trade, marketing or economics
- You have at least 2 years working experience preferably in an inside sales role
- You have a good working knowledge of SAP R/3
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You are open minded and have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- You are a team player, pro-active, hands-on, flexible person
- You are able to work on multiple tasks at the same time as well as have a good sense of priorities
- You are stress resilient
- You are customer oriented
- You have a good understanding of commercial drivers of business as well as operational;
Sappi offer you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package.
Sappi offers wide-ranging opportunities for highly motivated and committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talents and to grow to their full potential.
Deadline for application: 15/11/2018
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions.