What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
As a Technical Customer Service Manager you will generate value for the customers and sales for Sappi. You will support Sales Managers in managing the sales funnel and crafting customer specific solutions leading to business enhancement and positive financial outcome for the customers and Sappi. You will also actively contribute to development of Sappi’s value proposition to differentiate the offering to individual customers and therefore distinguish Sappi as a premier business partner for the targeted customer segments. Additionally, you will act as a local expert in print media processes and a competent link between the market and mills to ensure professional settlement of the complaints and its adequate technical investigation.
More specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Support Sales Managers in co-development procedures with customer decision makers and influencers to secure the optimal solutions and timelines of value generation efforts
- Support Business Development in explaining improvement opportunities for a customer to help solve identified performance gaps
- Demonstrate commitment to Sappi Value Development process leading to an expertise in crafting value for all links in the value chain
- Identify trends, opportunities and changes in the process, products and technologies of print media to ensure evolving customer drivers are understood
- Support in adjusting value elements based on the evolving customer needs
- Dedicate his/her print media acumen to support product development management in keeping our product portfolio in line with the market requirements
- Ensure an adequate technical investigation of a complaint and a professional settlement of a complaint with the customer
- Consult the customer on technical solutions to help solve mutually identified performance gaps that come across during the complaint handling process
- You possess an education in SFO/HSWO printer
- You have 5-7 years of experience in print media related environment
- Previous experience in a Technical Sales function within the print media industry would be beneficial
- You have fluent knowledge of Polish and English
- You are flexible person with a good sense of balance between accommodating and challenging customers in a constructive way
- You can offer unique perspectives using insights to facilitate business dialogues in an innovative and dynamic directions
- You are proficient at communicating with all levels of decision makers and influencers in targeted business segments
- You are able see the bigger picture and identify the industry trends and opportunities
- You have very good planning, coordination and organisational skills
- You are ready to travel up to 50% of your time
Sappi offers you a challenging position in our International Company alongside with an interesting remuneration package. Sappi offers wide ranging opportunities for highly motivated & committed people. We aim to provide our people with the opportunity to develop their talent and to grow to their full potential.
Deadline for Application: 15/02/2018
Mobile: 0032 492 464 280
How to Apply? Please click on the job title and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.