Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Planner ( HRL 15/S8 )
Sappi Saiccor seeks to employ a suitably qualified Planner to provide the mill with a maintenance planning service through managing the maintenance planning business process and ensure adherence thereof. Manage the relevant maintenance contract in the mill.
- Provide mill wide service in the planning function ensuring that standards and business processes are adhered to.
- Plan and coordinate annual shutdowns including shut logistics
- Participate in developing and executing the mill maintenance and improvement strategy in order to ensure equipment availability and efficiency.
- Accountable for the development and maintenance of the mill maintenance planning and SAP PM standards and training material, ensuring competency of users
- Develop, implement and enforce quality standards and contractor compliance of relevant maintenance contracts.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment through the compliance to legal regulations.
- Agree on targets and manage the performance of the planning and development team.
- Compile and manage relevant annual budgets.
- Accountable for Capex cost control and effectiveness in area of responsibility.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Business acumen
- Planning and organising
- Problem analysis and solving
- TPM/Lean manufacturing
- Project management
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- NQF Level 6 qualification in a relevant Engineering field.
- MDP (NQF Level 6) or relevant management qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Pulp and Paper industry experience would be advantageous
Closing Date: 25 January 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.