Sappi Southern Africa
Head Office - Rosebank Johannesburg
Regional Sourcing Manager ( HRL 19/S6 )
Sappi Head Office requires a Regional Sourcing Manager to lead and manage a spend category in the procurement process which will focus on improving and optimising Sappi Southern Africa’s profitability & sustainability through best practice of sourcing and materials management.
- Responsible to develop, align and implement commercially effective strategies for select high spend commodity category items, across Sappi Southern Africa and all its mills.
- Align Strategies and Contracts to Sappi Southern Africa’s mill needs.
- Perform contract drafting and management function for commodity category the role is responsible for
- Participate on Sappi Global Procurement forums and perform a coordination function where required
- Foster stakeholders relationships e.g. suppliers, internal customers, industry peers, support functions etc. to achieve strategic business objectives
- Draft and manage service level agreements between Sappi and its suppliers
- Advise business leaders and mill operations on procurement market intelligence and supply and commercialrisk management.
- Budgeting and forecasting responsibilities for relevant commodities
- Lead Multifunctional sourcing teams
- Promote sustainable BBBEE and preferential procurement.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Commercial insight
- Contract drafting and management
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Team player
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Communication skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 3 year relevant B degree or equivalent (Financial, Procurement, Supply Chain or Marketing)
- Post graduate business qualification will be advantages
- Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing Category Management or Global Supply Chains advantages
- 8 years’ experience in Procurement/Technical/Supply Chain field (3 years Commodity/Raw Material Procurement/ Supply chain and 5 years Management level experience)
Closing date: 26 January 2018
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.