Sappi North America, headquartered in Boston, is a subsidiary of Sappi Limited (JSE), a global company headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, with more than 13,000 employees and manufacturing operations on three continents in seven countries and customers in over 100 countries around the world. We are a leading global provider of sustainable woodfiber products and solutions. The success of our four diversified businesses – high quality Coated Printing Papers, Specialised Cellulose, Release Papers and Specialty Packaging – is driven by strong customer relationships, best-in-class people and advantaged assets, products and services. Our high quality Coated Printing Papers, including McCoy, Opus, Somerset and Flo, are the key platform for premium magazines, catalogs, books and high-end print advertising. We are a leading manufacturer of Specialised Cellulose used in a wide range of products, including textile fibers and household goods, and one of the world's leading suppliers of Release Papers with our Ultracast and Classics lines for the automotive, fashion and engineered films industries. Our Specialty Packaging products, such as LusterPrint and LusterCote, represent an important asset in the food packaging and labelling industries. Customers rely on Sappi for high technical, operational and market expertise; products and services delivered with consistently high quality and reliability; and, state-of-the-art and cost-competitive assets and innovative spirit.
Position (job title): Administrative Assistant
Work Site: SO South
- Prepare and run reports, manuals, and agendas. Reporting systems include BOBJ, Business Warehouse, and others
- Perform Internet searches – is able to create PDF’s and Excel spreadsheets from data off websites.
- LinkedIn knowledge with the ability to navigate subscription databases. Will be sourcing potential clients through LinkedIn, gaining contact information for the sales associates to call on
- Outbound calling experience.
- Ability to support sales communication throughout multiple levels of customer organizations through letters, phones, etc.
- Assist with basic information customer requests, helps with customer meeting materials, presentations, etc.
- Answer customer calls that come into regional office
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining sales files, and tracking sales information.
- Interface with Sappi management team, inside and outside sales, and across functional areas in Sappi organization
- Work with Word, Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables, PowerPoint, Trial Roll requests and CPE (pricing) system
- Maintain and order limited office supplies and stationery
- Coordinate bill payments and purchase orders via SAP or check requests
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Drafts reports as requested
- Performs related duties as assigned
Salary is determined by a number of factors including the value of the job to the organization, market forces, internal equity and skills brought to the job.
HR Contact for Questions: Mellissa Johnson
Contact Information: 617-423-5402 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Sappi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sappi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.