What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Senior Internal Auditor
Sappi Europe - Group Internal Audit Team - Shared Service Centre Krakow
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be part of a small, international team, responsible for audit services across all European entities and assisting with audits in other Sappi regions.
In this job you will be responsible to:
- Enhance Sappi’s organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight
- Perform independent and objective financial, operational and forensic audits in accordance with generally accepted professional standards
- Support Management and the Audit Committee in the achievement of Sappi’s objectives through maintaining effective Governance, Risk and Control processes
- Recommend and communicate practical, cost effective solutions to mitigate identified risks
- Participate in the development of the Internal Audit Function
- You have an Academic accounting and/or auditing qualification – you are preferably a registered member of a recognised professional society – such as an Institute of Chartered Accountants or Institute of Internal Auditors
- You have 3-5 years of related audit experience in a large multinational or Big 4 firm
- You have a good knowledge of SAP, IFRS, Risk and Control frameworks
- You demonstrate sound analytical skills and are good at identifying opportunities for improvement
- You are an energetic individual with a sense of urgency and willing to take initiative
- You possess strong ethical values, especially integrity and confidentiality
- You possess excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English, additional languages like German, Italian or Finnish are an asset
- You are a committed self starter, with a team attitude
- You have hands-on experience with audit/analytic software/tools and Microsoft Office
- You are open to a multinational environment and ready to travel up to 40% of your time
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card)
- Training opportunities (including introduction programme, e-learning platform, language courses etc.)
- Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office
Phone: +48 12 36 32 843
How to Apply? Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.