PURPOSE OF JOB
As a key team member of Mill Supply Chain, be responsible for all Carmignano transport and local warehouse related processes and take ownership for the outbound supply chain of the mill in terms of dispatch and shipping stocks by supporting and co-ordinating internal, as well as external forwarding and local warehouse partners.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Outbound supply chain of specified mill
- To take ownership for the outbound supply chain of the specified mill in terms of dispatch and shipping stocks, including managing the local warehouses.
- Actively monitoring the stock development and pro-actively take corrective actions with the mill and with dispatch planners to ensure safety stock levels are maintained.
- Monitor timely customer order dispatch planning by Logistics and external service providers.
- Ensuring truck capacities including optimization of the transport cost.
Daily Trouble Shooting
- Act as first point of contact for internal as well as external partners / agents in case of load optimization, transport capacity issues, order amendments (delivery blocked orders, delivery reschedules (earlier / later), not produced orders, over- under-make,…).
- Support partners to meet the targeted delivery dates requested by SFPE customers with highest possible accuracy by lowest possible costs.
- Interact with forwarders on truck/wagon availability, delivery times, punctual loading as well as unloading and in case of capacity issues, decide for alternative agents / routes within the guidelines of Logistics Service & Sourcing and liaise with sales / transport capacity management concerning extra costs involved.
- Monitoring of external / internal partners on performance / accuracy, reliability to ensure highest contribution for SFPE. Contribute to the performance evaluation of transport service providers.
Documentation and reporting
- Prepare/ legalize documentation by issuing ATR, C/O’s EUR1, T2L, packing -declaration/ quarantine certificates and all relevant customs documents required Interact with the customs responsible.
GTS-customs system follow-up
- Check if all customs documents are compliant. In case of problems, analyse and coordinate between Customs, Customer Service Systems, loading department and forwarder
- Check Timeslot on a daily base, both outbound and inbound and make amendments if necessary and inform involved parties
Return of goods
- Manage and follow-up, the return of paper with quality-issues.
- Coordination between sales, forwarder, unloading-department and update the SAP system accordingly.
- Coordinate und supervise a small team of transport planners and the loading department. As well as managing the warehouses together with external service providers.
- At least 2 years logistics experience, ideally in warehousing and or transport planning
- SAP systems experience, with very good IT skills in general
- Able to communicate fluently, written and verbal in Italian and English
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Action oriented and result driven with excellent trouble shooting skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply? Please click on the "Apply" button and follow the system instructions. If you encounter any issue while applying, please contact your HR contact.