Sappi Southern Africa
HR ADMINISTRATOR - PAYROLL (Grade 11)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a HR ADMINISTRATOR - PAYROLL to administrate and maintain the HR Payroll function and process in line with a high-performance organization
This role reports into the HR Consultant Administration
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Administrates monthly payroll system by updating and maintaining the payroll system with various input received as per personal change forms as well as appointments, labour turnover, absenteeism, disabilities, standby, long service allowance, boarding fees, transport fees, fire team allowance, IOD calculations, verification of employment.
- Monthly liaison with head office and shared services payroll.
- Updates payroll with annual adjustment i.e. boarding fees, transport, rent and parking.
- Prepares annual increment schedules for bargaining unit increases and processes on payroll.
- Processes non-bargaining unit increases.
- Tests SAP quality assessments for new request for service payroll system improvements.
- Highlights payroll discrepancies to ensure payroll integrity is maintained.
- Identifies customer requirements and communicate changes or problems accordingly.
- Verify payslips against input before finalising of payroll and adheres to payroll deadlines.
- Prepares and distributes monthly payslips.
- Assists with payroll enquiries and filing of all monthly input on personal files.
- Distributes IRP 5’s annually.
- Prepares electronic fund transfer payments where necessary.
- Assists with time management queries and maintains daily error report.
- Prepares adhoc SAP reports as per customer requirements when required.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations i.e. increment and headcount.
- Conducts payroll and time management audits as requested.
- Identifies, communicates and mitigates any identified risks.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12
- Relevant Human Resources Certificate
- Three years’ experience in HR administration
- SAP knowledge on payroll and time management advantageous
- Computer Literate-MS Office Package
Closing Date 22 August 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.