What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi Europe is the leading European producer and supplier of coated fine paper, packaging and speciality papers. In Europe we have seven mills, 14 sales offices and 5,100 employees. At our site in Ehingen (Baden-Württemberg) with more than 500 employees we have an annual production capacity of 140,000 tonnes of pulp and 280,000 tonnes of coated woodfree (graphic fine) paper. We use the latest technology to guarantee an excellent production process and outstanding product quality.
Change Manager (m/f)
Our continuous drive and focus to become a Continuous Improvement Leader in everything we do is a key enabler to reach our strategic goals.
In this context we launched the Sappi Performance Engine (SPE) model four years ago which incorporates the interdependent focus areas People & Leadership Development, Performance Culture and CI Methodology and Tools. Whilst we have become more effective and will continue to do so by enhancing the various SPE components, we realize that it will take a next step to make the quantum-leap in becoming an excellent CI organization. This transformational change - SPE&i - puts the knowledge of all our people at the centre of our focus.
We are looking for a SPE&i Manager (m/f) for our mill in Ehingen, Germany. In this role you will report to the SPE&i Manager Europe, based in Brussels.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for the promotion, facilitation and execution of the consistent roll-out of the SPE&i roadmap components in Ehingen and at any other Sappi Europe location / functional area as necessary
- Support and challenge (senior) management in their accountability to drive and embed transformational change through the SPE&i roadmap components
- Collaboration with key SPE&i stakeholders such as HR, Organizational Development, Continuous Improvement resources, etc.
- Enhancing of the SPE&i roadmap
- Masters degree preferably in Business, HR, Psychology or Industrial Engineering
- In-depth experience in driving transformational change, applying effective Continuous Improvement methodology and creating organisational success
- Significant experience in various managerial positions with proven ability to lead and motivate others
- Substantial project management experience including total work system management, on-time delivery and achievement of objectives
- Excellent social skills with various levels of hierarchy including effective communication with different target groups
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly within Europe
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV, motivation letter and written references/certificates by 31.08.2017.
VP Human Resources Europe
+32 2 6769 722