Wovon träumen Sie? Als Kinder träumen wir von einer schrankenlosen Zukunft. Doch als Erwachsene lassen wir diesen Traum oft hinter uns.
Hier bei Sappi Europe möchten wir nicht nur träumen, sondern unsere Träume auch verwirklichen. Wir sind fest entschlossen, unsere Position als ein weltweit führender Hersteller von gestrichenem Feinpapier weiter zu konsolidieren und zu stärken. Um unsere Träume zu verwirklichen, brauchen wir die richtigen Mitarbeiter, die unsere zentralen Personalwerte teilen: Integrität und Vertrauen, Freiheit mit Verantwortung, Mut zu neuen Wegen und persönlicher Entwicklung. Wagen Sie es noch zu träumen? Dann sprechen Sie mit uns.
Manager Maintenance with the short term prospect of promotion to Manager Technics
Ehingen Mill, Germany
We are looking for a Manager Maintenance. In this role you will start as department manager reporting to the Manager Technics. It is planned that you will be the successor of the Manager Technics on short term. As Manager Maintenance to start with you will be responsible for the local mechanical, electrical and automation maintenance department and in a next step also for the local T&E department in the most efficient and effective way, within the defined budgets and by complying with SPE, safety, environmental and governmental regulations.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of all mill facilities to provide high technical availability (preventive, corrective, and condition based maintenance). Organize and coordinate SPE activities, safety measures; mechanical and electrical maintenance planning.
- Organize process-/ automation technology, project management and project engineering activities. Coordinate and support the planning and realization of the annual mill investment program.
- Ensure plans to adapt existing production facilities, install new equipment, and deliver engineering services (strategic projects, major extensions, annual investment plan, technical documentation and develop engineering standards). Disclosure of weak points of the technical assets and identify potential for improvement
- Annual investment and cost budget planning, responsible for meeting the respective budgets
- You have a Master degree in Engineering
- You have significant experience in managerial positions in a mill environment
- You have proven your ability to lead and motivate others
- You have proven your ability to develop direct reports, in particular in developing management
skills in others
- You have proven excellence in leading major projects, demonstrating on-time delivery and
- You have successfully initiated and implemented innovative processes
- You have contributed to strategic topics by having a holistic view and perspective and by
managing vision and purpose within your area of responsibility
- You have demonstrated personal flexibility, you are open and receptive and an excellent listener
- You have built effective teams
- You speak and write German and English fluently
Applications written in English, including a CV and motivation letter, should be sent via the Sappi career portal. For further information please contact Hauke Schillhorn (HR Manager 07391 501248 or Hauke.Schillhorn@sappi.com)
Kontakt (Fachabteilung) Kontakt (Personalabteilung)
Herr Wolfgang Schmidt Herr Hauke Schillhorn
07391 501 338 07391 501 248