Head of Sales Consumer Goods (m/w)
Any European Sappi location
We are looking for a Head of Sales Consumer Goods. In this role you will report to the Sales Director Consumer Goods and Self-Adhesives Packaging & Speciality paper
You will be responsible for consumer goods product positioning and strategy in close alignment with various stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the global achievement and development of sales and for the profit optimisation in line with the defined strategy.
You will act as global key account manager for major strategic customers, brand owners, especially in the food and non-food packaging and converting.
You will develop and enhance your team towards a flexible, high-performing team characterized by collaboration, change impact, delivery against targets, etc.
- You have at least a Master degree preferably in Economics, or comparable;
- You have in-depth technical knowledge about top-end speciality and packaging products;
- You have minimum 8 years involvement in the Packaging & Paper Industry with the matching commercial competencies needed
- You have proven successful Key Account Management Experience / Sales and commercial experience
- Proven ability to lead teams (virtually) in the line and matrix in an international / multicultural working environment.
- Project management experience and experience in working within total work systems;
- Demonstrated on-time delivery and achievement of challenging & complex objectives;
- Proven ability to apply Continuous Improvement methodology with impact;
- Proven record of creating organisational success;
- Demonstrated strategic and conceptual skills in defining holistic approaches going forward;
- You have successfully managed and implemented innovative processes;
- Excellent delegation skills;
- Demonstrated personal flexibility, open and receptive and an excellent listener;
- Able to organise engaging communication to different target groups by being an engaging leader and change driver;
- Excellent business acumen, perspective and holistic view and demonstrated organisational agility;
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and peer relationships;
- Comfortable around higher management;
- You speak and write fluently German and English;
- Able to travel regularly within Europe including nights away.
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com