Wovon träumen Sie?
Als Kinder träumen wir von einer schrankenlosen Zukunft. Doch als Erwachsene lassen wir diesen Traum oft hinter uns.
Hier bei Sappi Europe möchten wir nicht nur träumen, sondern unsere Träume auch verwirklichen. Wir sind fest entschlossen, unsere Position als ein weltweit führender Hersteller von gestrichenem Feinpapier weiter zu konsolidieren und zu stärken. Um unsere Träume zu verwirklichen, brauchen wir die richtigen Mitarbeiter, die unsere zentralen Personalwerte teilen: Integrität und Vertrauen, Freiheit mit Verantwortung, Mut zu neuen Wegen und persönlicher Entwicklung.
Wagen Sie es noch zu träumen? Dann sprechen Sie mit uns.
Operational Excellence & Change Manager (m/f)
(SPE & i Manager (m/f))
Sappi Stockstadt GmbH
Purpose of the job
Support and inspire the site management in their accountability to drive SPE&i and embed the eight elements of our new way of working by:
- Explaining and promoting the SPE & i vision, mindset and underlying change model
- Training and coaching during preparation, diagnosis and implementation
- Measuring progress and challenging site management on results
- Providing support, so that local management can secure sustainable change
Continuously improve the SPE & i roll-out process, its standards, communication documents, and any other supporting material used in the process.
- Be the journey guide and drive the transformation within the framework of our change model
- Support, coach and challenge – your customers, your colleagues and your team
- Master and deploy our Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement tools & system
- Inspire your environment – and be their partner and role model to achieve excellence
- Act as an ambassador for your site – and represent it in the European team
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- You are comfortable to interact with your colleagues – on any hierarchical level
- Your experience as a leader will enrich the team and give us new insights
- You experience in Operational Excellence, Lean, Six Sigma or similar will let us grow together
- Your positive attitude motivates and excites your environment – and let them embrace changes
- You listen actively to understand – and help us to help ourselves
- You like to work with experienced people – and see yourself as a partner, not a teacher
- You see problems as an opportunity to improve and grow – and have a passion for problem solving
- Your feedback is open and constructive – direct when possible, diplomatic when necessary
- You will be a member of a young, diverse and highly motivated team with different professional background, based at our sites all over Europe
- You will become a member of the site management team, incl. competitive salary and benefits
- You will be challenged – and supported to master your tasks and to grow in your position
- You will be responsible – to optimize our system, processes and standards
- You will be recognized – the success of the facility is part of your success
- You will meet different nationalities and personalities – in executing your transnational Hoshin Kanri
Did we succeed in making you curious about our journey? Don’t hesitate and give us your feedback…
Raimund Loch | HR Manager | Tel +49 (0)6027 / 420283 | email@example.com
Simon Schmid | HR Business Partner | Tel +49 (0)6027 / 420382
How to apply?
Please click on the button “Apply” and follow the instructions. Should any problems occur, please get in touch with the HR Contact person.