Sappi Alfeld – Supply Chain
your main responsibility will be:
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales as a single point of accountability for supply chain for go to market strategy development, continuous improvement and service level improvement projects
- To be the single point of accountability for Supply Chain to resolve day to day and structural supply chain issues and collaborate with other functions in the Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing.
- To lead the Mill Supply Chain planning of Alfeld
- To ensure production plans are executed efficiently in a timely manner in order to meet customer delivery dates and service level requirements
- Responsible for execution according to the delivery contracts, a balanced shipping operation at the mill(s) and an optimized pay load utilisation of the transport mode planned by Mill Supply Chain.
- Work with all areas of supply chain to identify common market themes/supply chain improvement solutions to reduce supply chain management complexities.
- Initiate, manage, develop and implement, mainly mill related, supply chain improvement projects in processes and systems.
- Masters Degree
- 3 – 5 years Supply Chain experience in Supply Chain and leadership.
- You have relevant experience in managing successfully completed, cross-location projects.
- You also have excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in change management.
- You have in depth knowledge of Supply Chain processes.
- You have experience in promoting a high performance culture in a team.
Franziska Piwko | HR Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wie Sie sich bewerben? Bitte klicken Sie auf die Stellenbezeichnung und folgen Sie den Instruktionen. Falls dabei irgendwelche Probleme auftreten, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihre HR Kontaktperson.