Sappi Alfeld – Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to lead our Planning team in Alfeld, who ensures appropriate Supply Chain business intelligence through an in depth understanding of our customers needs, their business models and the generally competitive environment. In this role, you will report to the Head of Supply Chain Packaging & Speciality Papers. You will be responsible for an ongoing interaction, sharing and aligning of generated insights with Sales & Marketing and all Mill departments in the Specialities business unit. You have to ensure continuous improvement and lean processes throughout Supply Chain Specialities with all involved internal and external parties.
Purpose of Job
Lead the Supply Chain Planning team located at the specified mill(s) by living Sappi’s values in terms of integrity, courage, speed and making smart decisions, to
- Leading the rough & fine planning, shop floor control and dispatch planning teams in Alfeld
- Establish Sappi’s Performance Engine DNA by following up the Hoshin Kanri targets specified and developed for the department
- Optimize stocks, order getting and fulfilling process, resources and handling the supply and demand.
- ensure customer satisfaction in a most cost effective and profitable way.
- Steering the planning process and material flow including Rough- and Fine Planning, Shop Floor Control, Dispatch Control, External Shipping department and External Converting
- Enhance our Supply Chain performance monitoring and KPI systemAchieve market and customer requirements by: Reaching the targeted on time and in full delivery for all orders and ensuring stock level agreements and availability to achieve the defined market service levels
- Bachelors / University Degree
- 3 – 5 years Supply Chain experience or already experience in the field of leadership
- You possess excellent communication skills and are able to work collaboratively across functions and multiple levels within the organization
- You have professional IT-knowledge & skills (MS Office and SAP R3 finance module + business warehouse databases, APO, MICS)
- Language skills: fluency in German and English is required
- You are a self-motivator, self-starter, pro-active and have a 'hands-on' mentality
- You are stress resistance, open-minded and have a good sense of urgency
- You have the ability to work independently and thoroughly, but also to support the team
Franziska Piwko | HR Business Partner | 05181 / 77 223
Wie Sie sich bewerben? Bitte klicken Sie auf die Stellenbezeichnung und folgen Sie den Instruktionen. Falls dabei irgendwelche Probleme auftreten, wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihre HR Kontaktperson.