فرص بشركة: Senior Service Desk Analyst (762)
معرف طلب التوظيف 762 - المعلن عنها 25/06/2018 - Information Technology
- Act as a SPOC - single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email and ITSM application.
- Maintaining an Asset Database and tracking changes.
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from such as Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Resolve escalated support calls from within Service Desk.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as leased line connectivity, basic routing and switching issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Management system and ensure the effective closure of incidents.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on incidents/requests trends.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- Active Directory administration - Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Sophos Anti-Virus management
- Carry out daily Infrastructure system checks, including backups, event logs etc.
- Involvement with Infrastructure projects and completion of Infrastructure tasks as and when required
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in, information technology, communication engineering or computer science.
- ITIL foundation is a must.
- MCITP certification would be desirable.
- Advanced User & Security Group Active Directory administration.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- Minimum 5 years previous IT Service Desk experience required.
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication and dealing with escalations.
- Experience in Windows Server 2008 setup and configuration.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.