فرص بشركة: Senior Network & Collaboration Engineer (761)
معرف طلب التوظيف 761 - المعلن عنها 11/02/2018 - Information Technology
- Responsible for the design and development of unified communications solutions integrating voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other device
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain network infrastructure
- Determine network bandwidth needs and recommend measures to meet those requirements
- Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network
- Select and install appropriate data communications components configured to meet the company’s needs
- Program routers, switches, and another network hardware
- Define, document, and enforce system standards
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problems and outages
- Collaborate with network architects to optimize system performance
- Report network operation status based on project management and priority information.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in, information technology, communication engineering or computer science.
- 7+ years Network Engineering experience with a core focus on Collaboration.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of collaboration technologies primarily unified communications, TelePresence solutions and endpoints.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) R&S- CCNP Collaboration is a must.
- ITIL Foundation is preferable.
- Excellent skills and experience with Data and VOIP network Protocols.
- Strong ability to apply well known building blocks and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco and other third party Unified communication systems.
- Strong ability to bring best practice and voice experience/design into new areas of technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in UC/Video solutions and endpoints.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong experience working on large scale projects in a high-pressure environment to strict deadlines.