· Services passenger phone calls and answers travel-related inquiries.
· Books airline tickets for our passengers.
· Provides guidance through the appropriate airline procedures.
· Utilizes scripts/standard workflow processes.
· Communicates travel itineraries, fare rules/regulations, confirmation numbers, cancellation policies and information, upgrades, seating confirmation, and industry updates via phone, e-mail, Live Chat and Social Media to our passengers.
· Resolves and documents all complaints through our complaint management system.
· Tracks and follows up on all pending requests and complaints to ensure all promised timelines are met.
· Communicates relevant updates and escalations to the designated Team Leader and team members.
· Attends ongoing training to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities when required as scheduled.
· Performs special assignments as directed by management.
· Attends department meetings to discuss updates, industry changes, policies, client specific information, process improvements, challenges and best practices.