Warehouse department responsible for managing Nile Air warehouse operations, Loading and unloading, apply best practice in warehousing, managing inventories, perorm and control material movement start from receiving from supplier till prepare order to customer and return operations,
Areas of Responsability:
1. Material Receiving, Storing and issuing
2. Data recording and documentation
3. Warehouse Budget planning
4. Manage W/H workers
5. W/H development
• Implementation of department strategies and policies.
• Supervise day-to-day operations in a warehouse.
• Supervise loading and unloading operations.
• Prepare documentation and other related paperwork
• Check and verify materials in warehouse periodically.
• Maintain records of equipment, materials and products.
• Supervise and direct warehouse staff; put worker safety as a top priority
• Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
• Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
• Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
• Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
• MRP controller for storage location materials
• Develop annual department budget.