Support digital & retail team with additional or ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative projects
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree completed.
· Ideally at least 3-5 years work experience; with experience in an Influencer Marketing role, preferably at a beauty brand.
· Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory, with an ability to forecast and report out number based KPIs.
· Must be able to function in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities.
· Passionate about Influencer Marketing, and up to date on trends, best practices, and innovations is a must.
· Talent management and / or Influencer Tracking Platform experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Google Analytics.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to define and meet project deadlines.
· Strong external partner / agency management skills required.
· Willing to work in a business development role while driving day to day business.
· Strong project management skills.
· Must be willing to work offsite and travel if necessary: 20-30% domestically & internationally
· Comprehensive knowledge of the beauty industry, current trends, and the US luxury consumer ideally