Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now looking for an experienced and professional EHSQ (Environment, Health, Safety and Quality) and Site Administration Manager for our Espoo R&D Center. You will lead and implement the EHSQ strategy and activities at the site, and be responsible for the management and development of occupational safety and health in collaboration with the Site Management and the Kemira EHSQ organization. You will also be responsible for managing the Site Administration team and developing the competencies and processes of the team.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to leverage your EHSQ, Maintenance and Administration expertise in a dynamic and state-of-the-art R&D environment, dedicated to the safety of the employees
• Possibility to participate in designing and implementing new practices, processes and integrated management systems in an environment dedicated for continuous improvement of safety and administration
• Opportunity to implement R&D strategy and give input to strategic development as a member of site management team
• Excellent environment for further developing and expanding your strengths and competencies as an expert of EHSQ, Maintenance and Administration
• Work in a Global, Finnish company that is committed to innovation, cares for people and is dedicated to customer success
What you need:
• University level degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 5 years of work experience involving EHSQ development and strong background in state-of-the-art industrial EHSQ principles and practices
• Experience of leading and developing a multi-functional team successfully
• Experience in managing contracted services and knowledge of building services engineering and utility management,
• Ability to lead by example as well as embrace and implement change in a large organization
• You are a team player with excellent collaboration skills, but you are also able to work independently. You are proactive and service-minded and you have desire to create networks
• Experience in electronic management systems and tools, such as SAP, LIMS and Sharepoint Excellent communication and reporting skills in Finnish and in English
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira.
For more information, please contact VP R&D and Technology EMEA Sampo Lahtinen, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 516 2204 on June 16th or 19th.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectations no later than 26.6.2017 at kemira.com/careers.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide expertise, application know-how and chemicals that improve our customers‘ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas, mining and water treatment. In 2016, Kemira had annual revenue of EUR 2.4 billion and around 4,800 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
<span style="font-family: "Arial", sans-serif;">