Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, innovation and taking our business to the next level, we want to talk to you.
We are now looking for an experienced Business Process Specialist for Sales and Marketing processes. The purpose of the role is to own the business processes for our Sales and Marketing and to coordinate master data with the segments. You will set the priorities and support the implementation of key sales and marketing initiatives as part of the Succeed with Customers program’s goal of creating excellent customer experiences and added value for customers and Kemira by sales enablement, optimized service levels, differentiation and value capture. You will be coordinating the customer master data collection, consolidation, maintenance and quality check together with the segments, especially the controllers, to ensure the right level of quality and completeness. Further you will play a key role for the maintenance and further development of all sales and marketing related processes at corporate level. Finally, you will regularly report accomplishments to the PMO and to the Steering Team. The location for this position is open but Atlanta, Frankfurt, Gdansk, Barcelona or Helsinki would be preferred.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to participate and have significant influence on Kemira's group development
- A key position in one of the key corporate initiatives with a very broad view and direct impact to Kemira´s future
- Personal and professional growth
What you need:
- Degree in economics or an equivalent field and a strong understanding of Sales and Marketing processes
- 3-5 years of relevant experience related to collecting, maintaining of master data and understanding customer master dataflows
- Ability to work independently within broad fields and with focused, in-depth expertise
- Proficiency and extended knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and general affinity to IT-tools
- Ability to visualize, document, and communicate business-driven & technology-based workflows in an "end to end" manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English; another language is a plus
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
For more information, please contact Jan Imperial, Sr Manager, HR, EMEA Central (Tel. +49 69 256128 121). Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectations at kemira.com/careers.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2018, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.6 billion and 4,915 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.