Electrical Maintenance Craftsperson
Bradford, West Yorkshire UK
Competitive Benefits Package
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now looking for an experienced Electrical Manitenance Craftsperson for our Bradford site. The primary focus of the role is to provide planned and unplanned maintenance support as a key member of a production team in a five shift operation, working an annualised hours system on twelve hour shifts.
You will be involved in carrying out in-process adjustments and repairing electrical, pneumatic and mechanical equipment when necessary. In addition, you will be assisting in production operations as required so a flexible approach to team working will be key to your success.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary and benefits package including a discretionary bonus and attractive pension scheme .
- Challenging, interesting and varying tasks with training and development within the role allowing you to develop your expertise and grow professionally.
What you need:
- An appropriate electrical qualification, ideally apprentice trained, with post qualification experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience within a chemical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Self motivation, good verbal and written communication skills and a logical approach to fault diagnosis
- Previous experience of SAP, C&G 17th/18th Edition, CompEx certification and/or a fork lift license would be an advantage.
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
Please apply on-line with CV and covering letter.
Closing Date: 21 February 2019