Intern with Finnish language in Customer Service Department
Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for students who are positive and pro-active to join us to an international Business Service Center of Kemira. We are located in Poland, Gdańsk, on the southern coast of Baltic Sea.
What you will learn with us:
- Receiving, processing and verifying the customers’ orders;
- Ensuring customer requirements are properly documented and communicated regarding the orders;
- Organizing product transport from Kemira’s factory to customers;
- Handling all of the orders in SAP system;
- Taking care of deliveries, freight cost planning and documentation to be correct and available in time for transport;
- Cooperation with different departments within Kemira in order to fulfil customer requirements.
Kemira’s Business Service Center in Gdańsk, Poland is a multifunction service center with customer service, procurement, finance and administration and IT operations. It is a dynamic and multicultural center that values openness, cooperation and partnership.
What we offer:
- Free accommodation (shared) provided by the employer;
- Free flights from Finland to Gdansk and back provided by the employer;
- Free monthly ticket to local transportation provided by the employer;
- Possibility to learn Polish language;
- Possibility to apply financial support from Finnish government and Erasmus+ -program (please contact your local school training coordinator for more info)
What you need:
- Native/fluent level of Finnish;
- Very good level of English;
- Education: Final year student of vocational/secondary school;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken);
- Other language skills would be an asset (Swedish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French).
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
Please apply with CV at kemira.com/careers
Deadline for applications: 31.03.2019
Preferred start date: May 2019 (exact date to be agreed during interview)
Duration: around 5 months
Dear Candidate, please include in your CV the following statement:
I hereby voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data included in the application documents delivered by me to Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Grunwaldzka 411.
If you wish that we process your CV for further recruitment processes (from now on for 12 months) please add the following statement:
I hereby voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data included in the application documents delivered by me to Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Grunwaldzka 411, for the purpose of future recruitment processes carried out by Kemira Gdańsk Spółka z o.o. for the period of 12 months.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.
Kemira is a global chemicals company serving customers in water intensive industries. We provide expertise, application know-how and chemicals that improve our customers' product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2017, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.5 billion and 4,700 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.