Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for someone to provide leadership and direction to the Maintenance Department, defining all maintenance processes and workflows related to the maintenance, repair, and replacement of plant equipment. Ensure equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime through the application of preventive and predictive maintenance programs. Maintain facility assets and infrastructure including utilities, buildings and structures, and grounds. Position manages the planning, scheduling and preventative maintenance programs as well as executing most of the capital expenditure projects for the site This position is in our Mobile, AL facility.
What we offer:
- Increasing your abilities and skills in various area
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive benefit package
- Great, multicultural and positive working environment
What you need:
- Preferrably more than 10 years working experience in multiple professional manufacturing companies with a blend of internal and contractor based workforce.
- Four year Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years experience in chemical industry leading maintenance programs in high demanding professional manufacturing environments.
- Proven track record in supervising and managing with a shift based manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
- Maintenance and Asset site leadership experience using world class asset management and measurment systems.
- Strong background in preventative maintenance, mechanical reliability, and plant utilities
- Working knowledge of OSHA Process Safety Management principles and requirements
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer