Kemira is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
Kemira CFO office provides accurate and timely information and drives efficiency improvements through best-in-class finance & accounting and planning & controlling services as well as risk management, treasury, investor relations, M&A operations and IT.
We are now looking for an experienced Specialist, Finance and Accounting Germany and Austria, based in Frankfurt/Main to join our F&A EMEA organization. In this existing position you will fulfill an important role within the finance department by participating in the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process and reporting for Kemira’s German and Austrian subsidiaries, including fixed asset accounting, general ledger accounting and journal entries as well as account analysis and reconciliation. You are also responsible for the timely and accurate submission of VAT returns and reconciliation including statistical reporting. Supporting the annual statutory accounts and audits under German and Austrian GAAP is also part of your duties and you also play a key role in assisting in external and internal audits. Finally, you will be participating in international projects.
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Best-in-class colleagues and tools that let you perform at your best
- International working environment respecting the company’s values
What you need:
- Degree in economics or alternatively a relevant education in accounting or tax accounting and at least 3 years of experience in German accounting, ideally in an international company
- Knowledge of IFRS, HGB, relevant tax laws and ideally UGB
- Very good Excel skills and preferably experience with SAP
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Well organized and detail oriented, ability to complete the tasks accurately under the strickt deadlines
- Cooperative and pro-active attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira
For more information, please contact Jan Imperial, Sr Manager, HR, EMEA Central by email email@example.com or by phone +49 69 256128 121. Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectation at kemira.com/careers.