Kemira CFO office provides accurate and timely information and drives efficiency improvements through best-in-class finance & accounting and planning & controlling services as well as risk management, treasury, investor relations, M&A operations and IT.
We are now looking for an experienced Sr. Accountant for our F&A function in SA, who will report to the Accountant Manager,F&A, SA.
Primary responsibility for the general ledger for Brazil and Chile entities.
What we offer:
- Best-in-class colleagues, expertise and collaboration tools that let you perform at your best
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive benefits package
- A multicultural and positive working environment
What you need:
- Perform month-end and quarter-end closes by preparing accruals, recording journal entries, and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Fixed Assets Controlling
- Participate in finance projects
- Attend internal and external audits
- Ensure internal controls compliance
- Supervises external interfaces (Payroll, Bank Statements, Travel)
- An independent mindset
- Fluency/Advanced English, Spanish is a plus
- The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- MBA/CPA preferred
- 5-8 years related experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira.
Please apply with CV and cover letter via MyKem.
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.