Role: Recruitment Co-ordinator
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2EE
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Who are Euro Garages?
If you haven’t already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here’s what you need to know about us… We are one of the UK’s fastest growing and most recognised forecourt operators and we are partnered with all of your well known favourite brands including Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Subway and Burger King!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and we owe our success to our fantastic teams, that’s why we need passionate, motivated and customer focused people like you to join our EG family! Put it this way, we started out with one petrol station in 2001 and have since acquired over 360 UK sites and now have a huge presence across Europe, US, Italy and Germany… so the progression opportunities are endless!
Main purpose of job:
Our Recruitment Team have an exciting opportunity available for a Recruitment Coordinator to join us! We have over 8000 employees and are opening new stores frequently throughout the year, in this role you will support our Subway & Burger King sites with recruitment and will be the point of contact for any recruitment needs / recruitment advise.
You will involved in all aspects of recruitment including posting adverts, shortlisting CVs, arranging interviews, providing recruitment advise, assisting managers with using our recruitment system and much more!
Recruitment knowledge is desired although full training will be provided. This role is ideal for candidates with an administration / recruitment background looking to progress into a Resourcing Partner role once your training is fully completed.
Key tasks and main duties:
- Provide recruitment advice ensuring that best practice recruitment is delivered consistently across the business.
- Set up and maintain job pages on relevant websites, social media & job boards.
- Engage with local Colleges, Job Centres and other third parties source candidates.
- Conduct CV searches using our CV Databases to head hunt candidates.
- Sift and screen candidates.
- Speak with candidates and conduct telephone interviews.
- Arrange interviews on behalf of the recruiting Manager
- Issue contracts to successfully placed candidates where required.
- Monitor recruitment spend, always seeking the most cost effective recruitment methods.
- Collate recruitment data and provide recruitment statistics to the HR Team.
- Work on projects to improve the recruitment process.
- Other duties as required.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.