Department: IOC Television and Marketing Services SA
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Intern
Activity Level:: 100%,
Entry Date: 01.04.2017
Duration : 12 Months
The Intern will assist with implementing a best-in-class Rights Activation function.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the Rights Activation (RA) function, as well as perform other departmental responsibilities in order to get a solid fundamental working knowledge of IOC Television and Marketing Services.
- Monitor and advise on the use of the IOC’s, Organising Committees’ and National Olympic Committees’ IP around the world.
- Support RA to administer the approval process for TOP Sponsors, Broadcasters, and Licensing Partners.
- Support RA to provide help to Organising Committees and the National Olympic Committees on the approval process
- Support RA with creating educational materials, case studies.
- Support RA to provide reporting on activations
- Support preparation of RA training sessions and meetings
- In exceptional cases, deliver trainings as required to clients
- Support the systemization of the Rights Activation function based on assigned projects (e.g. documentation of approval decisions, transfer of knowledge, case studies; reporting; etc.).
- Support the Rights Activation function to develop and review the various marketing activation guidelines from the IOC, Organising Committees, NOCs and Licensing partners
General TMS Projects
- Based on the department’s needs, a portion of the Rights Activation Intern’s responsibilities may be dedicated to other functional duties and could include projects within: Marketing Development, TV & Audio Visual Rights, Commercial Affairs, Marketing Services, etc
Profile and skills
- University degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related fields
- 2 years of proven business experience in a commercial environment, preferably in a marketing, business development, broadcaster, licensing or sponsorship setting
- English or French with a good knowledge of the other language.
- Excellent knowledge and command of MS Office tools (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)