Department: Executive Office of the President
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Open-ended
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 16.03.2018
Deadline to apply: 24.11.2017
The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief of Staff.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President.
- Composes and prepares correspondence.
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Prioritises conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ensures that the interests of the Olympic Movement, and those of the IOC in particular, are correctly preserved.
- Organises the archive of the IOC President`s Executive Office and files correspondence.
Training and language and IT skills
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in an international or multinational company.
- Mother-tongue English or French, with an excellent command of the other language.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Mail merge with content management.