Department: Olympic Solidarity
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Maximum Duration Contract
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 01.11.2017
End of contract: 31.12.2018
Deadline to apply: 20.10.2017
The Athletes Programmes Administrative Assistant will assist the project managers and coordinators with the administration of the Olympic Solidarity Athletes programmes.
- Assist the other team members in the management the OS Athletes programmes on a day-to-day basis in accordance with the programme guidelines and operational procedures.
- Follow up NOCs activities related to the Athletes programmes from an administrative point of view (correspondence, database updates, reporting, filing, payments).
- Take minutes and keeps project schedules up to date.
- Guarantee a quality service to internal and external stakeholders, primarily NOCs, IFs and Training Centres.
- Provide administrative support to the Unit’s managers for the different special projects and support services under their responsibility.
- Replace the OS receptionist in accordance with the established planning and/or in case of need.
Profile and skills
- Apprenticeship, Vocational Baccalaureate.
- Mother tongue English or French, with good command of the other language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Spanish is a bonus.
- Command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.