Barilla G. e R. Fratelli is looking for a Marketing Manager for the Global Food Service category, to join the Marketing Global Meal Solutions team, based in Parma. The role will report to the Marketing Director Global Core Pasta,Sauces and Food Service.
Ensure the development and implementation of the Global Food Service category strategy and innovation program, playing the point of contact for Global Food service innovation projects, in coordination with the regional foodservice teams and the cross-functional teams. Pivotal role for gaining/strengthening leadership in Foodservice globally while being a strategic bridge with the marketing strategies of global and local brands.
- Contribute to the definition of the global Food Service range architecture and to the optimization of the portfolio (overall portfolio strategy vision & ‘decomplexity’) by performing marketing intelligence activities, collecting inputs from regions & functions, analysing performance reviews and volumes and consolidating data in order to have a clear understanding of the competitive scenario and the roles of the brands;
- Support the manager in ensuring the global Food Service category strategy definition & innovation portfolio execution, performing competitive analysis, channel check and website analysis, identifying opportunities and trends, benchmarking, monitoring competitors and running swot analysis in order to provide relevant inputs and support the generation of the strategy;
- Lead global food service innovation & renovation projects and coordinate crossfunctional teams (Food Service, R&D, Supply Chain, MRU, Finance) through the Innovation funnel (P&G funnel), collecting relevant data and information, preparing documentation required for P&G Meetings, taking part to product development activities (tasting, etc.), working with finance on developing business cases, coordinating operative meetings with technical teams and regularly getting in contact with Regions for updates on projects progress, in order to produce quality data and analysis for projects gates;
- Act as a business partner for the Regional and Local FoodService Teams, identifying synergies and optimize the innovation opportunities across regions and categories;
- Drive consumers’ understanding always fresh and upto-date, acting as a “window on the world”, constantly watching and following the evolution of society, trends, lifestyles, anticipating incoming consumers’ needs that would fuel new concept ideation and development, collecting & channeling inputs to innovation strategy;
- Lead development of packaging label/designs & communication materials to support new product launch toolkits, in accordance with guidelines defined by Communication & Equity. Input marketing needs for technical pack evolutions, in partnership with packaging.
- Develop brandbook communication guidelines. Be the point of reference to guide & support local teams in quality, consistent execution.
- Help build tools and solutions to support global customer and channel development, global and local teams including being the key interlocutor with all Global and Local Marketing Functions.
- Master of Science in Marketing/Economics or equivalent;
- 7+ years of work experience in Marketing (Foodservice, Branding &/or Innovation roles & FMCG experience will be a plus)
- Strong in innovation project management, concept development, digital strategy development;
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills; stakeholder management and ability to coordinate crossfunctional teams;
- Agile mindset, problemsolving;
- Planning and organization, ability to prioritize activities;
- Team work attitude;
- Fluency in English is a must; a good knowledge of Italian will be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
Expected starting date: May 2019
Full time, Permanent Contract