Ensuring the deployment of the “Continuous Improvement Program” supporting the identification and the implementation of specific site projects in accordance with the model centrally designed. The role will report to the Plant Director. The person is open to work Rubbiano plant.
1. Participate with the Head of Process Improvement, the Plant Director and the plant project teams, in order to continuously identify new areas of improvement within the Plant with the target to increase overall operations performance in terms of quality, environmental sustainability, safety results, output net increase, cost reduction, avoidance of capex invest or increase MAPE performance
2. Take part into cross-functional teams involved in the projects, participate in the process of development and training of employees on CI methodology and tools and actively collaborate in order to ensure the diffusion within the Company of the specific skills, competences and knowledge.
3. Collaborate inside the Plant, to identify the most significant data (related to the industrial performance) and to promote the systematization and collection of them for the purpose of executing benchmark activities and identifying the best practice and the subsequent definition and implementation of internal improvement actions.
4. Participate in the process to create and manage the continuous improvement dashboard to be reported to the steering comitee
5. Facilitate the development of the functional areas supporting the functions’ respective responsible in the organization of communication and training activities
6. Facilitate the knowledge diffusion of necessaries IT tools according to the plant necessities and consistently with the MIB project guidelines
MSc in Mechanical Engineering
Professional experience in a similar role: minimum 2 years
Fluent both in Italian and English
Strong Communication skills
Location: Rubbiano plant (Parma)
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential. We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.