Barilla G. & R. Fratelli wants to recruit an intern to be part of the HR Process Units team based in Parma.
The intern will support the HR Process Units team in projects/processes related to the organization, recruiting & employer branding, learning and development and talent management. In particular, she/he will be part of the continuous feedback project and related training.
She/He will be involved in:
- The recruitment process by posting internal/external ads or helping in select/brief head-hunter, making competency based interviews, sharing comments about assessments and comments about shortlist candidates.
- The employer branding communication through social media (Linkedin) and the participation to Job fairs and events.
- The Talent Management by arranging the related meetings and preparing the documents needed for the process implementation
- The learning and development by supporting the line hrs in collecting training needs and arranging related training
- The reporting by updating, assembling and gathering all the data related to the internal personnel
- Master Degree in HR or equivalent
- International study/work experience
- A previous experience in HR
- Fluency in English is a must, the knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. The knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus
- Project management skills, ability to balance priorities and multiple tasks
- Interpersonal ability to work with multiple stakeholders, confidentiality, proactivity and problem solving
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential. We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.