Career Opportunities: Specialist | People Operations | Employee Engagement & Wellness (3559)
Req ID 3559 - Posted 10/07/2019 - South Africa - People Operations - Cape Town
The person will be responsible for providing engagement and wellness services to employees and managers (both immediate and strategic) and initiate and support projects that make business change.
- Provide guidance and support to employees and line managers in line with people operations guidelines, policies and procedures including all labour relations and incapacity related matters.
- Initiate, support and co-ordinate project interventions and initiatives on employee engagement for the organisation.
- Initiate and arrange wellness initiatives as aligned to the wellness strategy of the organisation.
- Analyse and report on key insights gained from employee engagement interventions.
- Ensure all reporting on the employee engagement areas are done within agreed timelines.
- Facilitate feedback sessions with leaders and teams on key insights from employee engagement interventions.
- Ensure the logistics of all people operations initiatives are done smoothly i.e. medical aid, leave reports, group life cover, etc.
- Analyse and report on all employee relations and engagement matters in monthly dashboard.
- Min 5 years in a similar type role in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Organisational/ Industrial Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Masters in business will be advantageous
- Experience as an effective leader
Skills/competencies and experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a high-performance culture, with consistent quality outputs and effort expected.
- Project management skills and the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proactive, innovative and detail oriented
- Strong customer orientation and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Report Writing and skilled in Excel
- Administrative Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Flexible and highly organized
- Accuracy to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Please motivate why you would be the best candidate for this role