Career Opportunities: Desktop Support Analyst | Group IT | Infrastructure & Support (3305)
Req ID 3305 - Posted 18/02/2019 - South Africa - Information Technology - Cape Town
Allan Gray Group IT is looking for a Support Analyst to join their team. As Support Analyst, you will provide desktop support and maintenance for current and new information systems; as well as carry out complete IT systems support for all users from day-to-day problem resolution to end user training and ensure that all work undertaken has been documented correctly.
We are looking for a Support Analyst who is team focused and will support other members of the team as and when required, always ensuring the delivery of high-quality IT services. You must be willing to work After Hours on an adhoc basis and part of an On-Call Support Facility.
Candidates must have experience within a busy desktop support environment, with knowledge of Lotus Notes, Citrix, Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office. Understanding of ITIL practices would also be beneficial.
The most important aspect is for applicants to be prepared to work within a dynamic and challenging support environment - dedicated to helping to resolve customer issues and providing first class desktop support.
- Advanced Office 2016/365 support
- Windows 10 (Advanced Support)
- Smart Device (iPad\iPhone, Android) knowledge and skills
- SCCM 2012 Packaging\ Deployment\ Reporting \Patching Skills
- Cisco Telephony Skills Advantageous
- Mcafee EPO Management skills
- Linux Skills Advantageous
- Passionate about technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective communication style
- Methodical approach to work
- Problem solving skills
- Tenacity and execution
Technical Qualifications Advantageous (Microsoft\ CompTIA)
19 February 2019